Defender Control is a free software that allows you to disable Windows Defender in Windows 10 completely with just 1 mouse click.
Windows Defender is included with Windows. It's a small piece of
software that runs in the background to help protect, your computer from
malware, such as viruses, spyware, and other unwanted malware.
- But if you've run software that provides better anti-malware protection, Windows Defender may be wasting your computing resources.
- With all versions of Defender in Windows it is integrated into the operating system and installs by default with no option to uninstall.
- You can turn off the program's real-time protection temporarily, but if it's off for a while, Windows will automatically turn back on.
- Users may encounter conflicts between Defender and their antivirus applications
- Windows Defender will start each time you start the computer. If you feel the computer is slow, turn it off
- Some antivirus programs require users to manually turn off or manually turn off Windows Defender in Windows 10
- During the process of copying large data from a PC to a USB, disabling Windows defender can reduce copying time.
- Languages supported: English
- Supported operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit)
[Fixed] - False Positive Issue (Some code improvements for the False Positive Issue)
[Added] - A unique security code for the defender disable cmd command
[Added] - About screen
How to use Defender Control
Download Defender control and extract it then run the program, you can see your Defender status on the software interface.
To Enable / Disable Windows protection, click the appropriate button, you can also launch Windows Defender or Windows Defender settings (According to the menu button) with one click. Defender Control supports CMD (command line).
Sometimes, the program may need to wait 3-5 seconds to turn on or turn off the window saver and you may see the "Orange interface" during this time.
Add Comment & Review