We are regarded and acts as a “controller” of your personal data and has rights to decide which personal data will be processed and what is the reason for the personal data procession. But it also means that up4vn.com is under the influence of the rights and duties imposed by the appropriate data protection laws.
We are duty-bound to protect your personal data and therefore it establishes that your personal information is to be processed in correspondence with the applicable data protection law.
2. Why do we have to process your personal data?
The main reason for processing and collecting your personal data on our platform is our desire to make sure that you are capable of using the services we provide you with. We process and collects your personal information in order to inform you about the cryptocurrency airdrops. We use your personal data such as your electronic mail address for e-mail marketing activities . Moreover, we send you the news from the world of cryptocurrency and information about the cryptocurrency airdrops, which are organized by us. Also, we may contact you to provide with the newest information about the most interesting for you (according to our assumptions) services, events, and articles.
3. The legal ground for processing your personal data
The juridical background for processing and collecting your personal data is established on your agreement for processing and collecting your personal data for the aims as outlined in the second section of this privacy statement. It is possible for you to withdraw this agreement at any time you want. Please take into account, that even your withdrawal of the mentioned agreement will not affect the permissibility of processing your personal data based on your arrangement before the withdrawal of your consent.
If you do not want personal data to be collected and processed, then you should refrain from using our website.
4. Which data do we collect?
We may collect and process personal data to inform you about the cryptocurrency airdrops:
- Email address
- IP address
- Phone number
- Ethereum address (Ethereum address is defined as a piece of personal data in accordance with the current laws)
- Social media
We will keep your personal data as long as it is required for the purpose of procession and collection of your personal details. This reason is mentioned in the second section of this statement. Furthermore, your personal data is kept while it is necessary to comply with the current governmental laws and limitations.
If you join the exclusive airdrops of our website, you will be automatically signed up for the newsletter of us. Data submitted on the exclusive airdrop forms will be shared with the ICO that affords the airdrop.
If you want to exploit your right with respect to your personal data, you may contact us.
5. Your rights in contemplation of your personal data
According to the present data protection law, you have some rights with concern to your personal details.
You have following rights:
- You have the right of access to personal data;
- You have the right to complain of your personal data processing;
- You have the right to withdraw your correspondence for the personal data processing;
- You have the right to improve or erasure your personal data;
- You have the right to limit the processing of your personal data;
- You have the right to write an accusation to the Data Protection Authority;
- You have the right to data portability. This means that you may receive and even transmit your personal data.
6. Is the provision of your personal data obligatory or optional?
To have the access to our services you have to provide us with your email address. You are not obligated to provide us with your name, it is optional.
7. Who will have access to your personal data?
Your personal data will not be available for someone except us and you, but there is an unprecedented case. Your personal data may be acknowledged by other persons if it is requested by the court or other governmental bodies.
We are aware, that data protection is vital and that it is important to keep personal information private. So we use HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure) to make sure that no one can have access to the communication between users and the website. But it is highly important to point out the fact that if data is transmitted via the Internet, then its security and integrity (assurance of the accuracy and consistency of the data) cannot be fully guaranteed.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask via email.
10. Updates and changes to the privacy statement
Please remember, that law is dynamic and we may change the privacy statement at any time. When that happens, we will post the changelog. It is highly recommended to visit our site and check changelogs regularly.