June 23, 2020 10:30
Download Official Windows All Version
Microsoft has recently officially released the Windows 10 November Update 1909 (Windows 10 19H2) update to all Windows users. To update to this new version, you can go to Setting -> Update & Security -> Windows Update -> Check for update to conduct checking and updating Windows to this version 1909. Or maybe you download the genuine ISO file directly from Microsoft that I shared below to proceed with the manual installation.
- Improve battery time
- Improved latency for inking feature
- Improve security mode on Windows 10.
- Support Alexa, Cortana on lock screen
- Allows custom display of notifications on Windows 10
- Quick support for quick events in Calendar from Taskbar
- Improve performance when using with heavy software
- Change UI in File Explorer, and improve search capabilities
- Automatically expand the Start Menu to display more information for easy selection
- Increase performance and speed with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 3.0 (this feature only works on processors that support Intel Turbo Boost Technology 3.0)