TechPowerUp GPU-Z (or just GPU-Z) is a lightweight utility designed to provide information about video cards and GPUs. The program displays the specifications of Graphics Processing Unit (often shortened to GPU) and its memory; also displays temperature, core frequency, memory frequency, GPU load and fan speeds.
- Supports NVIDIA, AMD, ATI and Intel graphics devices
- Displays adapter, GPU and display information
- Displays overclock, default clocks and 3D clocks (if available)
- Includes a GPU load test to verify PCI-Express lane configuration
- Validation of results
- GPU-Z can create a backup of your graphics card BIOS
- No installation required, optional installer is available
- Support for Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 (both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported)
- .. and yes, the author of CPU-Z has granted us permission to use a name similar to his product. Thanks Franck.
Add Comment & Review