AIMP (Artem Izmaylov Media Player) is a freeware audio player for Windows and Android, originally developed by Russian developer Artem Izmaylov. The first version of AIMP, dubbed "AIMP Classic", was released on August 8, 2006. AIMP was initially based on the BASS audio library. Version 3 added a new audio engine and full support for ReplayGain, and revamped the music library interface transparency effects.
Features:- Multi-format Playback: .CDA, .AAC, .AC3, .APE, .DTS, .FLAC, .IT, .MIDI, .MO3, .MOD, .M4A, .M4B, .MP1, .MP2, .MP3, .MPC, .MTM, .OFR, .OGG, .OPUS, .RMI, .S3M, .SPX, .TAK, .TTA, .UMX, .WAV, .WMA, .WV, .XM, .DSF, .DFF, MKA, AA3, AT3, OMA, .WebM, .MPEG-DASH (YouTube), CUE Sheets supports
- Output supports: DirectSound / ASIO / WASAPI / WASAPI Exclusive
- 32-bit audio processing: For the best quality!
- Internet radio:
- Listen internet-radio stations in OGG / WAV / MP3 / AAC / AAC+ formats
- Capture stream to APE, FLAC, OGG, WAV, WV, WMA and MP3 formats
- Capture stream as is for MP3 / AAC / AAC+ formats
Add Comment & Review